Gorilla Organization



Lgwoi.jpg

The Gorilla Organization, the international charity led by experienced African conservationists dedicated to saving the world’s last remaining gorillas from extinction. Our award-winning community-based approach to conservation promotes sustainable livelihoods, nurtures young conservationists of the future and empowers local people to tackle the main threats to the gorillas’ survival.

UK Reg Charity 1117131

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Day 6 - Earthworm Gym

Finally got back to the Sports Centre - and found there was a Circuit class available this evening - oh well why not. It was only a 45 minute class whats the worst that can happen?

Forgot to mention, I haven't done a circuit class for the last two months - and I can feel it (owww).

Once I had turned the color of a tomato (traditional for these classes) I went for a short 1 mile run (I know its only 1/26 of a marathon - but its a start).

After the gym it was a quick trip down to Winchester to catch up with my friend who's in hospital there; she's doing well (considering none of this was planned). I gather she woke up today and saw the gryphon we left yesterday - it made her smile (job done). It's gonna take a while for her to recover (doctors using months not weeks) but she looked so much better with a stack load of drugs and fresh blood (no she's not a Twilight fan - actually i'm not sure)

Forgot to say, I saw Kat while at the gym who asked about my friend in hospital, it caught me by surprise but was rather touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment