Gorilla Organization



Lgwoi.jpg

The Gorilla Organization, the international charity led by experienced African conservationists dedicated to saving the world’s last remaining gorillas from extinction. Our award-winning community-based approach to conservation promotes sustainable livelihoods, nurtures young conservationists of the future and empowers local people to tackle the main threats to the gorillas’ survival.

UK Reg Charity 1117131

Monday 4 October 2010

Day 4 - Rest(ish) day

Right now to tackle work ... well actually not today - I've taken the day off to sort out lots of things for the Marathon. I also appeared to have emailed most of the planet.

I sent the email round work for my colleagues on my last project, and the response has been really really great - I am at this point about 11% towards my goal of £1350 - thank you everyone.

Still lots to do, and must catch up with Kat, Nicola and Jo down at the Sports Centre - I am so going to need their help.

No running today - it's a chance to regroup and sort out the next few weeks, a combination of 'work, rests and plays' (sorry bad pun)

No comments:

Post a Comment