Gorilla Organization



Lgwoi.jpg

The Gorilla Organization, the international charity led by experienced African conservationists dedicated to saving the world’s last remaining gorillas from extinction. Our award-winning community-based approach to conservation promotes sustainable livelihoods, nurtures young conservationists of the future and empowers local people to tackle the main threats to the gorillas’ survival.

UK Reg Charity 1117131

Sunday 3 October 2010

Day 3 - Time to get out there

What horrible weather today :( you know its bad when the ! icon comes up on the phone.

This didn't put me off though - armed with helmet, bike and a bottle of Lucozade I headed out for a bike ride. The destination ... relatively unknown ... just seeing where I can get to. Navigation was rather simple - 'hmm where does this go ...'

It actually worked - I had about about a 15 mile bike ride around the town.

I must confess about 2 miles from home I stopped off to see Alex and Iain, had a great chat and also snuffled a cup of tea on the way.

That may be my training plan - exercise in the direction of a friends house; catch up and recover then head back home ... we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. 'Work, rest and play'? Thought that was Mars, not Marathon...

    ReplyDelete