Gorilla Organization



Lgwoi.jpg

The Gorilla Organization, the international charity led by experienced African conservationists dedicated to saving the world’s last remaining gorillas from extinction. Our award-winning community-based approach to conservation promotes sustainable livelihoods, nurtures young conservationists of the future and empowers local people to tackle the main threats to the gorillas’ survival.

UK Reg Charity 1117131

Friday 24 December 2010

Day 85 - Cool Runnings

More dog running today ... we have cats so I have to borrow next doors.

This time I 'borrowed' Archie and ran off for about 30 mins around the snow covered parks. This dog borrowing seems to be working well, I thought I would try with the cats, but they won't leave the lounge in this weather let alone run anywhere. These spikes are saving me at this time (phew)...
right thats it ...
one more sleep until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment